zombieslayerNEDMzombieslayerNEDM

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

King of Buttons 3 King of Buttons 3

15,000 Clicks! ZOMG!

I DID NOT HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AND THIS IS THE RESULT! WAY TOO MUCH FREE TIME TEH NESS!

Meet'N'Fuck: Secret Agent Meet'N'Fuck: Secret Agent

The Itallian chick was the best!

altho the british one wasnt bad either.

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

AWESOME!

heres some ideas for the next 1: semi-auto shotguns, grenades, gunfire props, heavy machineguns, body armor props, ammo props, different backgrounds, more space for creating, rockets, explosion props, craters, helmets and stuff, beards, sniper rifle, female body parts, bloodstains to put on the blades of swords, maybe even a crossbow, lighters, cigarretes and cigars,maybe, fire props, gasoline, flamethrowers, hair, a gun rack prop, camera prop, canisters, those big tubes that you see monsters suspended in fluid in, glass, broken glass props, glass shards, machetes, broadswords, rapiers, and maybe some organs. you dont have to use any of these if you dont want to, but id use a few if i were you, just some ideas.

F1Krazy responds:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down!

First, that's a helluva lot of suggestions. And a lot of them ain't half bad either. Thanks for that. Second, I'm afraid I just can't fit all that stuff in. Although I'll try in future editions. Stay tuned.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

@ atomicboy

actually, i believe that this concept looks a lot like the sonic the hedgehog concept. be honest, did you steal it? (PS IM NOT MAD JUST SAYING)

The Torture Chamber II The Torture Chamber II

DAMMIT

I wish you could vote 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999\1 yeah, it's that fun! played it for four hours straight today, then went back 2 it after 2 hours of super smash bros brawl!

Whack Your Boss Whack Your Boss

OMG

GET THE UPDATED VERSION THIS ONE IS SHIT

Whack Your PC Whack Your PC

DUDE

you should add a chaingun or something that said, sweet stress releiver and i still play it when im not stressed either its fun

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

WOOT!

THIS ... GAME IS.................................AA AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEEESSSSSSSSOOOOOOO OOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

yayuh

the guy below me is damn straight

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

meh

rlly hardish but i think maybe people are giving this higher scores than it deserves because it has the developers in it.